2012年7月27日金曜日

What a beautiful blue!

I went to South Lake Tahoe on July 13-15, 2012.I saw Lake Tahoe there.
Lake Tahoe is the most beautiful lake among some lakes I've seen, I think.
This lake is 1,645 feet deep at its deepest point, making it the 10th deepest lake in the World, and the third deepest in North America.
As you can understand from these facts, Lake Tahoe is very clear.


This photo below was taken at Pope Beach in South Lake Tahoe.
The lake water was so clear and its surface displayed a color gradations from light green to ultramarine.
I touched the water, it's so cold!
Nevertheless, many families were swimming at the beach...I couldn't think.














This photo below was taken on the deck of Tahoe Queen during Tahoe Queen cruising.
This blue was truly blue, I think it's Tahoe Blue!














This photo below shows the surface of lake water.
I think you can understand how clear Lake Tahoe is.














I love Lake Tahoe very much!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿